Responsible for offering customer service, data entry and order filling support to E-commerce department. Ensure all facets of department are being covered as back up.
• Process return authorizations (RAs) for E-commerce customers.
• Issue debits and credits as needed.
• Receive incoming calls and process as necessary.
• Answer all emails sent to customer support.
• Answer all questions regarding returns, credits, and debits.
• Research problem orders and determine a solution in a timely manner.
• Process any Operations reports bi-weekly.
• Backup Operations Support positions with entering orders.
• Punctual and regular attendance is a job requirement.
• Other duties assigned as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS
• High School diploma or GED required
• Some college preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of Sales and/or Customer Service experience, preferably within a call center environment. Consumer Electronics experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Superb attention to detail.
• Ability to follow-up and follow through.
• Superior organization skills.
• Excellent computer skills, including MS Office products (Word and Excel).
• Excellent data entry skills (type a minimum of 50 wpm).
Typical Physical Demands:
• Requires prolonged sitting, manual dexterity, and normal range of hearing and vision.